Path Copy Copy usable under Windows 7 32 & 64 bit? Any important differences to Ninotech Path Copy?

Jun 7, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Hello,

are there any important Differences of Path Copy Copy to Ninotech Path Copy? As second one mentioned is not working under Windows 7, I need an alternative. Hopefully, I found it in Path Copy Copy.

Is Path Copy Copy working under Windows 7 32-bit and 64 bit?

Thank you for answer,

Ralf

Jun 7, 2012 at 2:51 PM

I just installed it in Windows 7 64-bit. Seems to be working.

Coordinator
Jun 7, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Yes, Path Copy Copy will work fine on any XP+ Windows OS, be it 32-bit or 64-bit. In fact, incompatibility of Ninotech's Path Copy is the main reason that prompted me to write this new utility in the first place. :-)

As it has been a while since I've used the Ninotech version, I am unsure of all differences between the versions, but with the inclusion in recent versions of custom commands and fully-configurable command placement in menus, I would guess that Path Copy Copy has more features all-around. I invite you to try it out and see if it supports everything you need - if not, feel free to enter a work item for any new requests.

Jun 8, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Thank you both for your fast answer. As it runs under Windows 7 and is very similar to Ninotech Path Copy (only better), Path Copy Copy is the tool I am searching for for nearly two months now. I am very happy that I found this project and I am going to install it. Thank you for Path Copy Copy :)

Best Regards, Ralf