After some testing on my end, I have a similar behavior with the latest version, but I know why - what I am unsure, however, is why *you* have this behavior... Would you like to help me diagnose this a bit more? If so, could
you please export the following registry key and send me the result:
To export the registry key, perform the following operations:
1. From the Start menu, choose "Run..."
2. Type "regedit" and press OK
3. In the Registry Editor's tree view (left pane), navigate to the above key
4. From the File menu, chose "Export..."
5. Enter a name for the registry export file
6. In the "Export range" group box, make sure "Selected branch" is selected
This will result in a .reg file. Since those files are often considered unsafe by mailers, please rename it to change its extension to ".ini". Then send me the file.
Thanks in advance!
- Charles Lechasseur
On August 10, 2012 at 1:13 AM Smi9A6 <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Have been using Path Copy Copy for some time and have noticed that since upgrading I have lost the Copy UNC Path option and gained a potential of four others.
On top of this, none of them work when navigating to C:\SomeDir\SomeFile.file
It used to turn that into the UNC path of: \\CompName\C$\SomeDir\SomeFile.file whereas now they are all greyed out. And yes I have enabled hidden shares.
This was actually an issue on 10.1 as well ...
Any help would be appreciated!