Responding to questions in the reviews

Coordinator
Jun 21, 2009 at 1:40 AM

I am creating this discussion topic to answer some of the questions I've seen in the reviews. Apparently CodePlex doesn't let me reply to the review comments as-is, so I'll try to do it here.

Coordinator
Jun 21, 2009 at 1:43 AM

This is not as functional as the other version I found out there on the web. I think the best functionality of this product was left out. Copy Long UNC Path's on the version from Nicotech 4.0 it has this capability http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/Ninotech-Path-Copy.shtml or: http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/tools/downloads/pathc400.zip do you think this could be added?
by ldsteele70 on Apr 6 at 8:33 AM

Coordinator
Jun 21, 2009 at 1:44 AM
Edited Jun 21, 2009 at 1:51 AM

Yes, I am currently working on it. I've been AWOL for a while due to real life issues, but this is still in the pipeline. I have created a work item for this.

Coordinator
Jun 21, 2009 at 1:44 AM

Worked on Vista64 no problems. Nicotech 4 doesn't work on Vista64 SP1. This is better than Copy as Path because I haven't got to put my coffee cup down to hold the shift key whilst right clicking, this increases productivity. Quotes would be nice for single items for putting in the run box. Copy long path gives me e.g. \\MARVIN64\Downloads\Shared\7-Zip4.65.exe, so it looks like UNC is fine.
by TerryInWales on Apr 30 at 10:49 AM

Coordinator
Jun 21, 2009 at 1:47 AM

About the quotes: I thought that you could paste a path with blanks in the Run box and it would still work. What specific use case did you have in mind for this feature?

About UNC paths: yes, it works if you open a share in Windows Explorer and then copy the path. But there are two other use cases for a specific UNC Path plugin:
1. A file on a local drive that is also shared (useful to give the UNC equivalent to someone in an IM or e-mail).
2. A file on a network drive that has been mapped (useful to find out how to find the file when on a computer without the mapped drive)

Coordinator
Jun 21, 2009 at 1:52 AM

Thanks and sorry for my bad English but I just finish to install in Windows 7 64 bits and works fine, but when I select many files and copy their names I have got just a line continue of text, would be fine if after each file name a return carriage is append... Thanks again.
by hakemiah on May 30 at 2:52 PM 

Coordinator
Jun 21, 2009 at 1:53 AM

I thought that this was already the case. What editor do you use to view the list of files?

I will add a work item for this and will verify this. I do not have Windows 7 but this should not be affected by the OS version.

Coordinator
Jun 21, 2009 at 1:54 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Jun 21, 2009 at 1:55 AM

(Just FYI, the discussion is not closed here, the last message was produced by CodePlex.)

Oct 22, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Just found this utility after realizing Ninotech was no longer there.  I have been a user of PathCopy for many years - glad to see you've taken up the cause.

I'd also like one more option that doesn't seem to be in Copy Copy, that is, "Copy Internet Path", which seems to be the only option that I can use to paste a network drive file path and name (both long) into Outlook XP and 2003.  Even quoted UNC names seem to break in these Outlook versions, but the Copy Internet Path option did the job.  Example representation is like this, file://USAnnnnnnn\users\ccccccc\Email%20Archive\blahblahblahblah.pst.

Thanks in advance.
Jon

Coordinator
Oct 24, 2009 at 4:34 PM
jsc wrote:

I'd also like one more option that doesn't seem to be in Copy Copy, that is, "Copy Internet Path", which seems to be the only option that I can use to paste a network drive file path and name (both long) into Outlook XP and 2003.  Even quoted UNC names seem to break in these Outlook versions, but the Copy Internet Path option did the job.  Example representation is like this, file://USAnnnnnnn\users\ccccccc\Email%20Archive\blahblahblahblah.pst.

You know, I had forgotten about that option, but you're right, it is indeed missing. I'll enter a work item for this. Thanks for the suggestion.

Feb 10, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Hi,

Any chance to add the ability to define custom copy paths.

In the original Ninotech Path Copy shell extension, there was a Setup menu item. In that menu item, you could define up to 5 custom path copy methods. In addition to specifying the format, you could do a search and replace on the text (with a case-sensitive option), adjust capitalization (Upper case, lower case or no change), adjust slash characters (No change, Change back slashes to forward slashes, or Change forward slashes to back slashes), and optionally place the path to copy within quotation marks.

I've used this for example to adjust the Internet paths created to use forward slashes, in my file:// URL's (which are more proper).

Ideally, you wouldn't be limited to 5 custom path copy methods.

Keep up the good work!

Joel

Feb 11, 2010 at 11:10 AM

Hi,

I took a look at Ninotech Path Copy, and there are a few other things that are missing, should you wish to add them:

- Short/Long Folder Name

- Short/Long UNC Folder Name (n.b. This isn't in Ninotech Path Copy, but it would nice to have for completeness).

- Short UNC Path

- The ability to specify which Path Copy options are shown in the context menu.

Thanks,

Joel

Coordinator
Feb 20, 2010 at 4:13 AM
joelrab wrote:

Hi,

Any chance to add the ability to define custom copy paths.

In the original Ninotech Path Copy shell extension, there was a Setup menu item. In that menu item, you could define up to 5 custom path copy methods. In addition to specifying the format, you could do a search and replace on the text (with a case-sensitive option), adjust capitalization (Upper case, lower case or no change), adjust slash characters (No change, Change back slashes to forward slashes, or Change forward slashes to back slashes), and optionally place the path to copy within quotation marks.

I've used this for example to adjust the Internet paths created to use forward slashes, in my file:// URL's (which are more proper).

Ideally, you wouldn't be limited to 5 custom path copy methods.

Keep up the good work!

Joel

I think that's a great idea. I'll enter a work item for this. Instinctively, I'd propose using regular expressions to give full control to path manipulation.

Coordinator
Feb 20, 2010 at 4:22 AM
joelrab wrote:

Hi,

I took a look at Ninotech Path Copy, and there are a few other things that are missing, should you wish to add them:

- Short/Long Folder Name

- Short/Long UNC Folder Name (n.b. This isn't in Ninotech Path Copy, but it would nice to have for completeness).

- Short UNC Path

Thanks,

Joel

I must admit that I do not understand the Folder Name options. It is already possible to copy the name of a folder by using Copy Short/Long File Name... or do you mean copy the name of the parent folder? That seems like a very fringe use... do you have a use case where this is useful?

Likewise, I think that the Short UNC Path option is not necessary. After all, the only reason to use a short path is to support some legacy stuff, which probably won't support UNC anyway. Again, do you have a use case where this would be required?

As for the last suggestion, that's a good idea. Currently, it is possible to choose not to show the full submenu and only show the Copy Long Path option... but more control wouldn't hurt. I was reluctant to introduce an options dialog, seeing as I absolutely hate coding UI code in C++ :P but since I want to add the custom options, I'll have to man up anyway. I'll enter a work item for this.

Feb 22, 2010 at 6:07 PM
clechasseur wrote:
joelrab wrote:

Hi,

- Short/Long Folder Name

- Short UNC Path

Thanks,

Joel

I must admit that I do not understand the Folder Name options. It is already possible to copy the name of a folder by using Copy Short/Long File Name... or do you mean copy the name of the parent folder? That seems like a very fringe use... do you have a use case where this is useful?

Likewise, I think that the Short UNC Path option is not necessary. After all, the only reason to use a short path is to support some legacy stuff, which probably won't support UNC anyway. Again, do you have a use case where this would be required?

As for the last suggestion, that's a good idea. Currently, it is possible to choose not to show the full submenu and only show the Copy Long Path option... but more control wouldn't hurt. I was reluctant to introduce an options dialog, seeing as I absolutely hate coding UI code in C++ :P but since I want to add the custom options, I'll have to man up anyway. I'll enter a work item for this.

Hi,

The folder name options would return the name of the (parent) folder in question. If you copy the folder name of a file name called C:\MyStuff\Downloads\newGame.exe, it would return C:\MyStuff\Downloads (obviously adjusted for Short/Long Name and/or UNC Format).

As for the usefulness of it , imagine you're sending an e-mail with the following text:

You can find a copy of the file in the XXXXXX folder.

Now XXXXXX would be the name of the folder you copied using Path Copy Copy.

As for the Short UNC Path option, it's something that Ninotech Path Copy currently supports. As for it's usefulness, it could be useful if you had to hard-code a path in a script or language that doesn't handle file names with embedded spaces well. It wouldn't happen often, but it would be useful for completeness.

Thanks for considering these ideas. Hopefully we'll see these features in a new release soon.

Thanks,

Joel

Mar 10, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Hello,

is there a silent install switch?

bye

TKaro

Coordinator
Mar 11, 2010 at 3:40 AM
joelrab wrote:

Hi,

The folder name options would return the name of the (parent) folder in question. If you copy the folder name of a file name called C:\MyStuff\Downloads\newGame.exe, it would return C:\MyStuff\Downloads (obviously adjusted for Short/Long Name and/or UNC Format).

As for the usefulness of it , imagine you're sending an e-mail with the following text:

You can find a copy of the file in the XXXXXX folder.

Now XXXXXX would be the name of the folder you copied using Path Copy Copy.

As for the Short UNC Path option, it's something that Ninotech Path Copy currently supports. As for it's usefulness, it could be useful if you had to hard-code a path in a script or language that doesn't handle file names with embedded spaces well. It wouldn't happen often, but it would be useful for completeness.

Thanks for considering these ideas. Hopefully we'll see these features in a new release soon.

Thanks,

Joel

I'm reluctant to include too many options, if such options are fringe cases. I want to keep the menu as small as possible to avoid clutter - it's already pretty cluttered as it is. For now, I don't think I'll consider the Folder Name and Short UNC Path options... This might change in the future once I put in the options dialog allowing the user to choose which menu item to include.

Thanks for the ideas :-) Feel free to enter work items for anything not supported, I won't delete them, I'll keep them around to see what to do with them.

A new version is coming soon, but since I'm in the middle of moving to a new house, it might take longer than I expected.

Coordinator
Mar 11, 2010 at 3:47 AM
tkaro wrote:

Hello,

is there a silent install switch?

bye

TKaro

There is. Since the installer is built with Inno Setup, it supports all IS command-line arguments. Complete documentation about those can be found in the Inno Setup help page online:

http://www.jrsoftware.org/ishelp/index.php?topic=setupcmdline

To summarize, /SILENT will disable dialog boxes to configure the installation but will show the progress dialog. /VERYSILENT will disable all UI.
It is possible to combine those with /NORESTART to avoid restarting when files are in-use (which will most likely happen when updating).

Coordinator
Mar 11, 2010 at 3:52 AM

Yeah, thats it! I love the old Copypath from Ninotech, but this was only for 32bit. After Upgrading to Windows 7 64bit i was searching for this, because the old once works only in 32bit apps like Total Commander. Now everything is fine :-) One Question: How can i get back all Entries when i tried the single Entry? .......ok, found it HKCU\Software\clechasseur\PathCopyCopy ShowEntireMe set to 1
by TKaro on Today at 2:27 PM

Coordinator
Mar 11, 2010 at 3:53 AM
clechasseur wrote:

Yeah, thats it! I love the old Copypath from Ninotech, but this was only for 32bit. After Upgrading to Windows 7 64bit i was searching for this, because the old once works only in 32bit apps like Total Commander. Now everything is fine :-) One Question: How can i get back all Entries when i tried the single Entry? .......ok, found it HKCU\Software\clechasseur\PathCopyCopy ShowEntireMe set to 1
by TKaro on Today at 2:27 PM

You can do that, but there is an easier way: hold down the Shift key while right-clicking and you will see the entire submenu again. Go in the menu and re-select the Show Entire Menu option.

Apr 2, 2010 at 1:22 AM
clechasseur wrote:
 I'm reluctant to include too many options, if such options are fringe cases. I want to keep the menu as small as possible to avoid clutter - it's already pretty cluttered as it is. For now, I don't think I'll consider the Folder Name and Short UNC Path options... This might change in the future once I put in the options dialog allowing the user to choose which menu item to include.

Thanks for the ideas :-) Feel free to enter work items for anything not supported, I won't delete them, I'll keep them around to see what to do with them.

A new version is coming soon, but since I'm in the middle of moving to a new house, it might take longer than I expected.

Hi,

I logged issue number 7624 for the missing options from Ninotech Path Copy and to add the option of retrieving short/long UNC folder names.

Hopefully, they will be added into a future release.

Thanks,

Joel

Apr 6, 2010 at 8:12 PM
clechasseur wrote:

I thought that this was already the case. What editor do you use to view the list of files?

I will add a work item for this and will verify this. I do not have Windows 7 but this should not be affected by the OS version.

Window 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

Pasting to Notepad does indeed produce a single line

Pasting to WordPad and Microsoft Word produces individual lines.

HIH to pin down the issue

Loenz

Apr 18, 2010 at 4:58 PM
joelrab wrote:
clechasseur wrote:

Hi,

I logged issue number 7624 for the missing options from Ninotech Path Copy and to add the option of retrieving short/long UNC folder names.

Hopefully, they will be added into a future release.

Thanks,

Joel

Thanks much for this useful program.  I, like others, would very much appreciate the pathCopy functionality.  Particularly, the ability to define custom copy methods; i.e, search/replace, switch slashes, and insert in quotes.  Another suggestion would be to support hotkeys - it would be fantastic if I could pick a file, and just hit a key to grab the path info!!  

Sorry... off topic, but...  I've always wondered why there is a dll included in the ninotech pathcopy install called "PATHCO64.DLL"?  Kinda suggests 64bit support but I'm not keen on hacking the .inf file to try to get it to work in Windows7 64bit.  My path problems would be solved if I could simply get the ninotech extension to work in Windows7 64bit.  Maybe someone knows?

Coordinator
Apr 22, 2010 at 12:28 AM
jster wrote:

Thanks much for this useful program.  I, like others, would very much appreciate the pathCopy functionality.  Particularly, the ability to define custom copy methods; i.e, search/replace, switch slashes, and insert in quotes.  Another suggestion would be to support hotkeys - it would be fantastic if I could pick a file, and just hit a key to grab the path info!!  

Sorry... off topic, but...  I've always wondered why there is a dll included in the ninotech pathcopy install called "PATHCO64.DLL"?  Kinda suggests 64bit support but I'm not keen on hacking the .inf file to try to get it to work in Windows7 64bit.  My path problems would be solved if I could simply get the ninotech extension to work in Windows7 64bit.  Maybe someone knows?

The custom copy methods are now entered in the issue tracker. It's going to happen, I'm just not sure when I'll be able to work on it. The hotkey idea is cool too. I'm not sure how to do you though, as this must be handled by a program running in the background I think - I will have to read a bit to see how to do that.

Indeed Ninotech does have what seems to be a 64-bit DLL for their Path Copy, but I could not get it to work on my machine. That's one of the reasons I wanted to write this one.

Jul 15, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Was so frustrated with the inability to grab UNC paths, etc. in Windows 7 until I found this. So first, thanks!!! Was glad to see you incorporate internet paths, but unless I am missing something (entirely possible) it does not replace spaces in file paths with %20, etc. to maintain active links in windows. Is this on purpose or am I incorrect? If no to both, would it be possible to add this? Anyway, I have shared the joy of what you already have. Still much appreciated. J

Coordinator
Jul 17, 2010 at 5:19 PM
jcope wrote:

Was so frustrated with the inability to grab UNC paths, etc. in Windows 7 until I found this. So first, thanks!!! Was glad to see you incorporate internet paths, but unless I am missing something (entirely possible) it does not replace spaces in file paths with %20, etc. to maintain active links in windows. Is this on purpose or am I incorrect? If no to both, would it be possible to add this? Anyway, I have shared the joy of what you already have. Still much appreciated. J

This is a good idea. I have added a Work Item for this (Issue #8998). Will try to incorporate this in a future version. I am still working on version 3.0, which is lagging behind due to my move to a new town... This project is not dead. :-)

Sep 24, 2010 at 3:48 PM

Hi clechasseur,

I used CopyPath in Windows XP, but it is discontinue for win7.

http://www.freewaregenius.com/2009/09/04/copy-path-copy-the-path-for-files-and-folders-via-right-click/

I like it because it have preview.

I thinks, it have benefit for entry user; not power user.

entry user is not understand Short Name, Long name or UNC path.

Thank you :-)

Jan 14, 2011 at 8:09 PM

I thought I had posted here before but after revisiting I didn't see my post. Love the program but it's not at the ninotech level just yet. The UNC menu option should be grayed out when there is not a share available. Trust me there is a reason for this feature. Also I would love to have the parent folder copy mentioned early in this thread.

Thanks for the product!

Feb 27, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Thank you for this extension! I have a minor issue: Loggin in as a different user, i'm unable to get rid of the cascaded submenu. Removing the tickmark has no effect. Maybe because the HKCU key was missing: Adding it manually, everything works properly. (Eventually also due to my customized 'default user' profile)

Happens on Win-2008-r2, en, PathCopyCopy 2.1
Freddy

Coordinator
Feb 28, 2011 at 7:17 PM
narongrit wrote:

Hi clechasseur,

I used CopyPath in Windows XP, but it is discontinue for win7.

http://www.freewaregenius.com/2009/09/04/copy-path-copy-the-path-for-files-and-folders-via-right-click/

I like it because it have preview.

I thinks, it have benefit for entry user; not power user.

entry user is not understand Short Name, Long name or UNC path.

Thank you :-)

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand if you have a request here. Are you suggesting that I add a "preview" feature? How does it work in CopyPath? I've never seen that.

Indeed, the various options can be cryptic for a non-power user. That's why I added the "Show full menu" option. It is true that showing the entire menu is the default, but since it would be hard to know how to bring it back if it was off by default, I think that's a price to pay.

Coordinator
Feb 28, 2011 at 7:24 PM
Vinsont wrote:

I thought I had posted here before but after revisiting I didn't see my post. Love the program but it's not at the ninotech level just yet. The UNC menu option should be grayed out when there is not a share available. Trust me there is a reason for this feature. Also I would love to have the parent folder copy mentioned early in this thread.

Thanks for the product!

I must admit that I don't really see a reason for the feature ;-) but it does make sense when you think about it - I've added a work item for this (Issue #10263).

The parent folder copy option already has a work item (Issue #7624), it is indeed planned.

Coordinator
Feb 28, 2011 at 7:26 PM
freddy97 wrote:

Thank you for this extension! I have a minor issue: Loggin in as a different user, i'm unable to get rid of the cascaded submenu. Removing the tickmark has no effect. Maybe because the HKCU key was missing: Adding it manually, everything works properly. (Eventually also due to my customized 'default user' profile)

Happens on Win-2008-r2, en, PathCopyCopy 2.1
Freddy

Hmm, that's pretty weird. So just creating a key in HKCU did the trick, without having to add any actual values? Did you have a PathCopyCopy key in your customized "default user" profile?

Coordinator
Feb 28, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Also, sorry about the delays between releases and replies. The project is not dead. Version 3.0 is still planned and hopefully I'll have time to work on this after that to implement the other suggestions.

Mar 1, 2011 at 9:55 PM

To enable the "customize" option, I copied the whole HKCU branch clechasseur from a profile where it works.- I tried it again now, on a fresh installation of W2008-r2 (default profile vierge): same effect. A new user is unable to customize the context menu.

Coordinator
Mar 2, 2011 at 6:00 PM
freddy97 wrote:

To enable the "customize" option, I copied the whole HKCU branch clechasseur from a profile where it works.- I tried it again now, on a fresh installation of W2008-r2 (default profile vierge): same effect. A new user is unable to customize the context menu.

Thanks! I've identified the problem. It will be fixed in the 3.0 release. I have created a work item for this (Issue #10273).

Apr 6, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Hello - I am running XP 64 bit, and when the path that I am copying has spaces in it, the path does not copy directly to a link.  When I copy the path and paste it, the path is there, but it does not copy as a link by default.  I have to hyperlink it to make it work.  Works fine if there are no spaces in the path.  I saw a previous reference to this issue (Issue #8998).  I just installed version 3, but the issue is still there.  Is this going to be fixed in a future version? If so, do you know when it will be released?  If I am doing something wrong please let me know.  THanks very much for a great tool!

Coordinator
Apr 9, 2011 at 2:58 AM
jekblad wrote:

Hello - I am running XP 64 bit, and when the path that I am copying has spaces in it, the path does not copy directly to a link.  When I copy the path and paste it, the path is there, but it does not copy as a link by default.  I have to hyperlink it to make it work.  Works fine if there are no spaces in the path.  I saw a previous reference to this issue (Issue #8998).  I just installed version 3, but the issue is still there.  Is this going to be fixed in a future version? If so, do you know when it will be released?  If I am doing something wrong please let me know.  THanks very much for a great tool!

Hi! I assume you are referring to the "Copy internet path" option. Indeed, this is still broken in that it does not properly escape whitespace. It could also be modified to escape many more characters. The work item is still active; version 3.0 doesn't address it. I am working slowly on a new version. No idea when I will be able to release it yet. It might take a while, I am not really in good shape right now. Watch this space for announcements.

May 11, 2011 at 1:32 PM

Thanks, it will be helpful to me.

Oct 19, 2011 at 4:49 AM

There is "File Copy/Path folder" in upper context menu.

But I need "Copy Long UNC path" in an upper context menu as I use this function more frequent.

How to set it there?

1318999416-clip-32kb

Coordinator
Oct 19, 2011 at 11:59 AM
maxirk wrote:

There is "File Copy/Path folder" in upper context menu.

But I need "Copy Long UNC path" in an upper context menu as I use this function more frequent.

How to set it there?

This is not currently possible. There is a work item for this feature:

http://pathcopycopy.codeplex.com/workitem/11337

I cannot give a specific timeframe for this new feature. It will be added to a new version in the future. 

Feb 7, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Well just over a year ago I said "Love the program but it's not at the ninotech level just yet." -- Well I just want to say, after this latest update, it is now better in my opinion. Really cool program! I use it about 50 times a day in my current job. Mainly loading files all over our network into a file mapping tool.

Coordinator
Feb 7, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Vinsont wrote:

Well just over a year ago I said "Love the program but it's not at the ninotech level just yet." -- Well I just want to say, after this latest update, it is now better in my opinion. Really cool program! I use it about 50 times a day in my current job. Mainly loading files all over our network into a file mapping tool.

Thanks! Glad to see it being used. :-)

May 13, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Could you please add the preview feature - for example instead of "Copy Long Name", it would actually display multiple versions of the file, folder names.

For example, when we right click on a file name> Copy path > it would show entries like these and selecting will copy that entry :

readme.text
P:\Users\testuser\Desktop\ARM\readme.text
\myserver\P\Users\testuser\Desktop\ARM\readme.text
\myserver\P\Users\testuser\Desktop\ARM
Oct 27, 2013 at 8:26 AM
I really love how this little extension has developed over the years!

I do miss the more discreet icon, though. Also, is it possible to add that icon (or load your own) not just to the submenu?

Thanks!
Coordinator
Oct 27, 2013 at 1:57 PM
oroboros wrote:
I really love how this little extension has developed over the years!

I do miss the more discreet icon, though. Also, is it possible to add that icon (or load your own) not just to the submenu?

Thanks!
Which icon are you referring to? Path Copy Copy has never shown an icon in the contextual menu before the one you're seeing now. :-)

It is not possible to specify your own icon, no; that could be a fun addition. Feel free to add a work item to suggets this.

Currently, the only option available is to show an icon for the submenu. It's also possible to have the icon displayed for the default command (when there is just one command in the main contextual menu), but it must be activated via a hidden option. If you feel comfortable editing the registry, you can navigate to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\clechasseur\PathCopyCopy key and create a DWORD value named UseIconForDefaultPlugin with a value of 1.

Being able to specify an icon per command would be nice. Again, you could add a work item to suggest this. :-)
Apr 17, 2015 at 12:39 PM
I have been using PCC for years, and it has been a wonderful convenience!  However, when I recently attempted to update to the current version of the software, I ran into a major issue: PCC needed to turn off my Microsoft Explorer during the installation and was unable to.

At that point, I should have aborted the update process and contacted you.  However, the dialogue box offered me the option of ignoring this problem, which I did, and then when I rebooted my computer after finishing the update, my Explorer did NOT turn back on!

This required remote support from Geek Squad and a safe mode reboot to regain access to my computer -- and I don't even know if the PCC upgrade was successful or not.

I obviously don't want to go through this process again when attempting to update PCC in the future,, so what should I do if Microsoft Explorer cannot be turned off during the update process?
Coordinator
Apr 18, 2015 at 2:31 AM
@metta: I'll create a work item for this, since this discussion is a bit cramped. :-)
Coordinator
Apr 18, 2015 at 2:33 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.