This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

roll back to previous version - for Win 7

Oct 20, 2016 at 1:53 PM
Is version 11.1.0.0 available for download anywhere? I just tried 13.0.1.0 and it does not work well for me in Win 7. "Copy Long UNC Path" frequently does not capture the filename itself. I often must use shift-click to get to all features when the two I have showing don't capture anything.
Coordinator
Oct 20, 2016 at 3:30 PM
LJB wrote:
Is version 11.1.0.0 available for download anywhere? I just tried 13.0.1.0 and it does not work well for me in Win 7. "Copy Long UNC Path" frequently does not capture the filename itself. I often must use shift-click to get to all features when the two I have showing don't capture anything.
Sure, it's available here:

http://pathcopycopy.codeplex.com/releases/view/108177

I am curious about your issues though, as I am on Windows 7 myself and don't seem to have problems. If you roll back, can you tell me if it fixes the issues? Because those commands haven't really changed between 11.1 and 13.0.1, so I don't see how that could help...
Oct 20, 2016 at 3:48 PM
Got it, 11.1, thanks. I first tried 13.0.1.0 on 10/18/2016 after having used earlier versions for several years. On 10/19 the main menu items Copy Long Path and Copy Long UNC Path did not work at all. After reinstalling 13.0.1.0 they seemed to work again other than occasionally not copying anything. I often visit unmapped network shares, where I could not get PathCopyCopy to capture the path with filename, only the parent folder would copy. PathCopyCopy seemed to function differently on mapped shares v.s. unmapped shares. On 10/20 the main menu items Copy Long Path and Copy Long UNC Path again did not work. After removing 13.0.1.0 and reinstall 11.1.0, the previous version seems to be working fine.