This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Content from subdirectories

Oct 11, 2012 at 6:30 PM

hi

I was wondering if I can also get subdirectories file names and not only the root folders.

Maybe tree list will be nice to have. :)

10x

Oct 11, 2012 at 10:34 PM

There's no feature to do this at the moment, no (if I understand correctly, what you would like is a command that, applied to a folder, would put the name of all subfiles/subfolders in the clipboard?)

If you explain what you need in more details, I can enter a work item to hopefully add it to a future version.

Oct 12, 2012 at 7:33 AM

very simply , like the output of command  "dir /s" .

I just want to click on one (or more) folders and copy to clip all folder names and file names inside of it.

to get the folder names of the ones that I selected - your current version gives me that.  but not the subfolders.

Oct 12, 2012 at 3:34 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Oct 12, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Good idea. I copied the suggestion to a work item to be implemented in a future release.

Apr 16, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Hi again buddy

Noticed new release (11.0.2). I couldn't find the change log section here.
Did my suggestion included in the new release ?
Apr 16, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Nati30 wrote:
Hi again buddy

Noticed new release (11.0.2). I couldn't find the change log section here.
Did my suggestion included in the new release ?
Hello,

No, unfortunately, the feature you suggested has not been implemented yet. I am unsure as to when I'll be able to get around to it... and I wasn't sure exactly how I wanted to implement it.

If you can help implement it though, feel free - just fork the repository and send me a pull request and I'll review it.

As for the changelog, I include a quick changelog with each release. You can also look at the HISTORY.TXT file included in each version. For example, here's the file of the 11.0.2 release:
https://pathcopycopy.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/view/4c38f7d8e92b#HISTORY.TXT